Post Covid Measures on re-opening: DATE OF OPENING TO BE CONFIRMED
SAFETY AND SANITATION IN OUR SPA BUSINESS IS ESSENTIAL FOR HEALTH FROM PREVENTING INFECTION AND IMPROVING EMPLOYEES AND GUEST’S OVERALL WELL-BEING. WE HAVE THEREFORE UNDERTAKEN A THOROUGH REVIEW.
- Prior to re-opening, TBWSPA has undergone the redesigning of workspaces and will undergo a vigorous cleaning regime of all areas with disinfection multiple times a day by staff wearing PPE. With 3 treatment rooms available social distancing is attained.
- On operation, We’re implementing further enhanced levels of disinfection and hygiene in all areas of the Spa – ensuring all areas are vigorously disinfected multiple times a day prior and after treatments using a high grade sanitizer on all surfaces together with our UV Lamps.
- A full Covid 19 Risk Assessment will be regularly carried out and maintained. Our health protocols will be clearly displayed in Spa.
- We’ll be social distancing the team and guests where interaction is required. Reduced operation numbers, re-organisation of our relax room and enhanced technology so very minimal contact is achieved.
- There will only be one member of the Reception Team at the desk at any time and on arrival Guests will be required to allow us to take their temperatures together with the usual practice of completing a Health Questionnaire in advance by digital email. We will be encouraging contactless pay and avoid taking cash where possible.
- All Staff will have their temperature checked on arrival to work and will have to fill in a Health Check questionnaire. Regularly throughout the day staff will be sanitizing public areas, handles and all surfaces, floors, reception desk areas, changing rooms, lockers and treatment areas. Staff will be issued with suitable PPE AND VISORS.
- We will be staggering times to appointments OF 30 MINUTES to allow for vigorous cleaning in-between treatments and creating a one-way system for workers and in house guests who may be vulnerable. Online check ins, sending schedules to phones, and spa brochures will be considered with the use of technology apps and the internet being our way forward to communicate what we are doing best post COVID-19. Our MENU will be limited and no treatments on the face will be permitted until the UK Government allows. No walk – ins will be permitted for appointments. Our policies will be transparent to reassure.
- The use of personal masks is accepted for all Spa employees in accordance with local regulations & WHO.
- Hand Sanitisers and wipes will be placed around the Spa for guest’s & employee’s use.
- There will be limited Private Thermal use to only one guest per full Spa treatment. There will be no F & B after treatments.
- We already have separate entry and exit points to the Spa. Our guests will leave through the rear exit via Saxon Street where our disable lift is located. Taxis are still able to collect guests from both entries.
- If you have a temperature, or are feeling unwell or if any person in your household has the same or is self-isolating, Do not come to the SPA if you or anyone you live with is self-isolating or is displaying symptoms known to be consistent with Covid-19. We are happy to discuss any of your individual concerns, please feel free to speak with a member of staff . We will provide you with a safe environment that complies our Commitment with guidelines issued by the UK Government and our local authority.
- SPA GUIDELINES COVID-19 We reserve the right to amend or adjust these guidelines based on government policy and new research to protect the safety of all our staff and clients.
Unless people feel safe, employees won’t return to work and our customers will stay away and the restart will falter, harming livelihoods and our business.
Together we can build a safer, compassionate place.
We look forward to welcoming you!